The term ‘Soccerex’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit G, Taper Building, 175 Long Lane, London, SE1 4GT, United Kindgom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Soccerex’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
TERMS OF SALE
In these Terms:
“Buyer” means the person who accepts the Seller’s Price for the sale of the Ticket;
“Contract” means the contract for the sale and purchase of the Ticket;
“Delivery” has the meaning set out in clause 8 of these Terms;
“Gala Dinner” means dinners from time to time run by the Seller in conjunction with Seller’s Events;
“Price” means the price of the Ticket from time to time published by the Seller on the Seller’s Website;
“Registration Email” has the meaning accorded to it in Clause 8;
“Seller” means Soccerex Limited, registered at Unit G, Taper Building, 175 Long Lane, London, SE1 4GT. Company Reg number 04558708;
“Seller’s Events” means any of the events forums conferences and the like from time to time promoted and run by the Seller;
“Seller’s Website” means www.soccerex.com or any successor website operated by the Seller for the purposes of promoting the Seller’s Events;
“Terms” means the terms of sale set out in this document and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms agreed in Writing between the Buyer and the Seller;
“Ticket” means the ticket delegate pass or the like for the Seller’s Events or Gala Dinner as the context requires;
“Writing” and any similar expression, includes facsimile transmission and electronic mail;
- A reference in these Terms to a provision of a statute shall be construed as a reference to that provision as amended, re-enacted or extended at the relevant time.
- The Buyer agrees to purchase Ticket at the Price and subject to these Terms, which shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms;
- Tickets for Gala Dinners may only be purchased in conjunction with Tickets for Seller’s Events.
- No variation to these Terms shall be binding unless agreed in Writing between the parties.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature or other document or information issued by the Seller or any agent acting on its behalf shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.
- To order a Ticket, Buyer must complete and submit the online registration form at Seller’s Website or contact Seller by telephone;
- Upon receipt of a completed registration form, Seller will contact Buyer by telephone to process payment for the ordered tickets, or the Buyer shall pay through the online payment gateway;
- An order for Ticket by the Buyer shall be deemed to be accepted when the Buyer receives an email from the Seller confirming their order has been accepted and that payment has been received.
- The Seller reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or alter the content of or change the date and or location of or curtail Seller’s Event or Gala Dinner. Any such change alteration or curtailment will be publicised on the Seller’s Website.
- The price of the Ticket shall be the Price. All transaction and Prices quoted by the Seller are in pounds sterling.
- Delivery is deemed to take place in the following manner;
- In the event of advance purchases, Delivery will be effected by the Seller sending the Buyer an email prior to the Seller’s Event for which the Ticket was purchased confirming the Buyer’s registration for such event and containing the relevant information for redeeming this ticket(“the Registration Email”). Entry to the Seller’s Event will be by way of a physical delegate pass. In order to obtain their delegate pass the Buyer must bring with them to Seller’s Event a copy of the Registration Email. The delegate pass will be issued by event staff;
- In the event of a Buyer purchasing a Ticket for Seller’s Event in person at the Seller’s Event, Delivery will take effect when the Buyer’s payment has been received and the Buyer is issued with a delegate pass;
- Delivery of Ticket for Gala Dinner will be in accordance with instructions issued by the Seller from time to time and published on the Seller’s Website and such instructions will form part of these terms and conditions;
- Registration Emails will be sent to the email address(es) notified to the Seller by the Buyer when the Ticket was ordered unless some other address for delivery is agreed by the Seller in writing;
- Where Ticket for Gala Dinner are Delivered by email, Clause 8.4 above shall apply save that for “Registration Email” read “Ticket for Gala Dinner”
- Any times quoted for Delivery are approximate only and the Seller shall not be liable for any delay in Delivery howsoever caused. Time for Delivery shall not be of the essence of the Contract unless previously agreed by the Seller in Writing
- The Seller will not be responsible for any Tickets that are lost or stolen or for emails and post sent in accordance with clause 8 above.
- Subject as expressly provided in these Terms, and except where the Ticket is sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the Seller’s negligence, the Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the Contract, for loss of profit or for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by the negligence of the Seller, its employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the Ticket (including any delay in supplying or any failure to supply the Ticket in accordance with the Contract or at all), and the entire liability of the Seller under or in connection with the Contract shall not exceed the price of the Ticket, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the Seller’s obligations in relation to the Seller’s Event or Gala Dinner, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Seller’s reasonable control. Without limiting the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control:
- Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
- war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
- acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
- import or export regulations or embargoes;
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the Seller or of a third party);
- difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour or similar.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable save in accordance with these Terms;
- The Buyer shall not offer the Ticket for resale;
- The Ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless consent is obtained in Writing from Seller;
- The Buyer may with the Seller’s written consent transfer the Ticket to a colleague business partner or similar subject to this Clause 10.4;
- to obtain written consent the Buyer must notify the Seller in Writing no later than 14 days before the relevant Seller’s Event of the proposed transferee;
- the Seller reserves its rights to reject any proposed transfer; and
- transfer between Seller’s Events is prohibited.
- The Ticket remains the property of Seller at all time and is a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission (or readmission) refused at any time upon refunding the Price of the Ticket.
- This agreement sets out the entire agreement between the parties in relation to its subject matter save that it does not disentitle a party to a remedy for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- No waiver by the Seller of any breach of the Contract by the Buyer shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- Any special or limited offers published by the Seller may be retracted or changed at any time by the Seller with no notice given.
- If any provision of the Contract is held by a court or other competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of the Contract and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- Use of this ticket shall grant the Seller the right to use the holders image, where pertinent, in marketing video or photographic content of the Seller.
- The Contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and the Buyer agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The following is designed to inform you about how we collect and use personal data so that you can make an informed choice about using this website, www.soccerex.com and/or any website operated on behalf of Soccerex.
What Data Do We Collect?
We collect personal data via this website when you either:
- Make an enquiry
- Request a brochure
- Register to receive a market insight report
- Sign up to receive our daily industry newsletter
- Make a booking for an event
In each case, we request your full name, job title, company name, telephone number, email and country so that we are best able to understand and respond to your particular request and, in the case of country, best personalise the timing and content of the communications where possible.
Personal data as relates to you or your colleagues participation in Soccerex events may be collected by other means – for example the online exhibitor manual – but, in each case, your data will be subject to the same principles of protection as are outlined below.
What do we do with it?
Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. It will be stored in secure database systems and not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
The personal data we collect is used to provide you with the service that you have requested or to respond to an enquiry that you have made. We use certain licensed third party service providers to assist us in providing these services to you – for example, our email industry newsletter.
The data collected from this website could be stored for as long as is required for the uses stated above.
What can you do?
If you wish to receive a copy of any of the personal data we hold for you, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with this free of charge within 30 days.
If you do not want to continue to receiving e-mail communications from Soccerex for any reason, please use the unsubscribe link provided in the html email or send your request to email@example.com stating clearly which service you no longer which to receive.
Should you request that we amend or remove records containing your Personal Data we will do so as quickly as possible, however you may receive communications for a brief transitional period while we update your records.
A cookie is a small text file written to an individual’s hard drive that contains the user ID. The cookies do not contain any personal information about Users and in themselves only record those areas of the Website that have been visited by the computer in question, and for how long.