This is a truly unique offering, bringing together the expertise of coaches and senior members of staff from across the club.
Taking place every evening from Monday to Friday, from 17:00 to 21:00 (BST/UTC+1), attendees will also receive a 12-month premium subscription to the fabulous Rangers Online Academy, while the first 500 registered will receive an exclusive welcome pack in the post.
And that’s not all – the convention will contribute towards both the Scottish FA and Irish FA CPD hours.
Early bird offers are on sale now for £120 per individual.
Speakers and subjects include:
- Ross Wilson – Football Department Strategy
- Craig Mulholland – Academy Overview
- Graeme Murty – Game Model and Curriculum
- David McCallum – Professional Development Phase
- Mark Spalding – Youth Development Phase
- Alan Boyd – Foundation Phase
- Graeme Smith – Academy Goalkeeping
- Creag Robertson and Arlene Sinclair – Player Care Provision
- Jamie Ramsden – The Academy Performance Strategy
- Chris Milne & Olivier Materne – Academy Medical Provision
- David Stevenson & Andy Scoulding – Scouting and Recruitment
- Amy McDonald – Women’s and Girl’s Department Overview
- Malcolm Thomson and Kevin Murphy – Women’s First Team and Girls’ Academy
- Dr Victoria Campbell, Olivier Materne & Emma Traynor – ‘The Female Athlete’
- Michael Beale
- George Brown – Performance Analysis
- Guest Session with former Rangers player(s)
- Live panel discussion with members of Academy Management Team
- Steven Gerrard & Gary McAllister – Three Year Journey and 55 Title Win.
Head of Soccer Academies and International Relations, Gary Gibson, commented: “We are thrilled to announce the inaugural Rangers Coaches Convention on the back of the club winning our 55th title and as we enter
into our 150th anniversary year.
“As we continue to expand our partnerships across the globe, the Coaches Convention will become part of our international strategy to give coaches and fans an opportunity to access the inner workings and showcase the work within the football department.
“For the first time ever, you will be able to interact with senior staff from the men’s first team, women’s team, academy and club legends and we will cover specific areas such as goalkeeping, sports science, medicine, match analysis, scouting and recruitment, and educational programmes through the player care team. It is a truly unique opportunity!
“We are very much looking forward to welcoming coaches from all over the world which will include our official partner clubs Bengaluru FC (India), Orange County Soccer Club (United States) and Hamburg SV (Germany).
“I would like to thank all the staff across the commercial and football departments which has allowed us to create the Coaches Convention, further highlighting the one-club ethos that has now been implemented.”
To register for the online convention, visit Online Soccer Academy (rangers.co.uk)